It is my hope that you will join me in a Peace Prayer on September 21st, sometime during the 24 hours of International Day of Peace. I will begin at 10 AM central time. For those of us who prefer smaller groups, you are invited to share the subtle energy of my congregation from your home space, or your favorite place to meditate.
As we choose to participate in the shift of energy that is currently called the evolution of consciousness, we cocreate the expansion of our collective consciousness. As we manifest our personal shift, and spread the word that we have moved into a time of Partnership, we help ourselves and we help others, in intangible, energetic ways. As we join together with a shared intention to improve the quality of our world, we fulfill our destiny as CoCreator’s of Peace.
Please take a moment before you speak aloud these affirmations, to think about the people in the world who yearn to be fulfilled. Regardless of what country they live in, the religious or spiritual belief they hold dear to their heart, and what you hope to accomplish for yourself, during the time you spend in this Peace Prayer, please envision everyone as related to you through your Divinity.
Thank you, dear hearts, for joining with me to say these affirmations. I will sing these affirmations several times each day, beginning on Int’l Peace Day, until I feel that I have finished. I sing affirmations, use my drum to evoke the voice of Father God, and my rattle to evoke the voice of Mother God. In this way I celebrate the Mother-Father aspects of God as an effort to honor all traditions.
As your independent New Thought Minister I will be conduct this Service or, “Peace Prayer” knowing that God is Good, indwelling all life. I will sustain my belief that we are synchronizing the CoCreation of Heaven on Earth, again; and futhermore, that we have begun to lovingly CoCreate a new Society based upon Partnership to replace the old Domination model that has slowly begun dying in our world. I hope you will join me to build this future on earth.
Yours in Oneness and the Cocreation of Heaven on Earth,
Rev. Cassandra Martin
1. We are the collective power of love, manifested in partnership around the world. Our shared intention will thrive.
2. We ask people to choose peace over unrest around the world. Let Love flow into every challenge we face, every day.
3. Everyone is an empty bowl, receiving the Grace of God. We choose to reinforce peace for ourselves and those severely troubled around the world.
4. May we all cocreate words and deeds that span the bridge of understanding between us, in order to foster world peace.
5. I am all that I need, in order to live in my center of peace today.
6. We affirm to ban slavery on the earth. Any slavery of gender, race, religious law, or creed, of government, and economy disrespects our equality as the human species.
7. We are ready to fulfill our purpose in life, and to assist the world as it rebirths itself into Heaven on Earth.
8. We are ready to unfold our potential instead of staying tied to past mistakes. We pledge to cocreate peace at every chance.
9. When fear enters in, as it sometimes will, I will breathe out to release it and send loving good will to those who may also be feeling fear. We are the peace we hope to share with everyone.
10. As one achieves “we”-thinking, another moves further way from me-mindedness, no matter how long the shift to collective consciousness takes.
11. May we all release our need to do violence against another; be it through thought, word or deed.